| || |
1. 中国 - 917.17% 调查报告 / 交易报告 (.xls version)
2. 埃及 - 634.91% 调查报告 / 交易报表 (.xls version)
3. 乌克兰 - 579.86% 调查报告 / 交易报表 (.xls version)
4. 香港 - 567.40%
5. 匈牙利 - 527.99%
6. 中国 - 314.66%
7. 中国 - 306.69%
8. 中国 - 286.07%
9. 中国 - 250.85%
10. 中国 - 205.14%
Last edited by Charles at FXCM; 05-18-2012 at 01:32 AM.
King of the Micro Trading Survey
1. How long have you been trading?
About four years.
2. How did you start trading?
It originated from my interest.
3. What are your favorite sources for news and/or your favorite technical indicators?
I like technical analysis and mostly use trend lines and moving averages.
4. What pair do you prefer to trade?
5. How long do you typically hold your trades?
I do Mid-term trading.
6. How much time do you spend trading every day?
Not more than five hours.
7. What was your most successful or memorable trade, and what was your most unsuccessful trade?
月末行情平静, 我充分研究澳元趋势, 果断买入, 赢得胜利。
The market was flat at the end of the month. I thoroughly studied the Aussie Dollar trend, went short decisively and succeeded.
8. What do you think your greatest weakness is as a trader?
人到中年, 杂俗事多, 干扰思维. 摇摆不定.我 18日澳元单子没有拿住，导致亏损。
Approaching my middle age, I start to be surrounded by big and small matters, which interrupt and shake my thoughts. On the 18th, I failed to handle an AUD order properly and incurred losses.
9. What one thing did you do or learn that pushed you over the top?
Challenge yourself. With persistence you will see opportunities.
10. What kind of personality do you think you need to trade forex successfully?
技术分析更为理性, 自我的市场感觉更为感性, 有的时候,做顺了,一买就涨, 一卖就跌. 所以当自己的market feeling好的时候, 可以抛开技术分析.
While technical analysis is more rational, personal feelings about the market is more emotional. Sometimes when you’re trading in the right direction, the market just soars immediately after you go long or tumbles immediately after you go short. So when you have good feelings about the market, just let go of technical analysis. However, in the long run applying technical analysis to trading gives you a greater winning edge.
11. What do you think about forex vs. equities? Have you traded equities? Why do you trade forex?
外汇交易 以小搏大， 惊险刺激。
FX trading gives you a chance to bet with a small capital amount and it’s really exciting.
12. How has trading changed your life?
Keeps me busy and gives me surprises.
13. What advice would you give to a new trader?
Continue trading with unwavering belief. Sometimes when you’re about to give up, you’re actually not far away from trading success.
Disclaimer: Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to trade foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts. Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices, or other information contained on this website is provided as general market commentary and does not constitute investment advice. Forex Capital Markets LLC. will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.