| || |
One-Click-Trading Tool for MT4 - QuickDeal
We have developed an advanced one-click-trading tool for the MetaTrader 4 platform – QuickDeal. It also has some additional useful features such as Net Volume, P/L and Break-Even Price information as well as Close All button.
We would highly appreciate if you test QuickDeal and send us your feedback. Currently the application fully works on demo accounts in Alpari. You can also use QuickDeal to monitor Net Volume, P/L and Break-Even Price in any MT4.
To download QuickDeal follow the link.
Feel free to send your comments, suggestions and questions to sales[at]wadmax.com.
• Order opening with one mouse click;
• Choose Volume, Stop Loss and Take Profit settings from a list or enter them manually;
• Set Stop Loss and Take Profit on Market Execution;
• View your current trading instrument Net Volume, P/L and Break-Even Price;
• Use the Close All button to close all open positions for current trading instruments or to close ALL open positions for a specific trading account;
• Use the Pin-Unpin button to move the tool window outside the chart window;
• View Current Spread information.
Just for manual trading or automatic as well?
The tool makes manual trading faster and more convenient. However, you can also use it to monitor your positions even or close them all if you exploit auto trading.
Originally Posted by lady.forex72
Disclaimer: Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to trade foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts. Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices, or other information contained on this website is provided as general market commentary and does not constitute investment advice. Forex Capital Markets LLC. will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.