- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 08-26-2011 10:25 AM
- Last Activity
- 09-14-2012 02:25 PM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 10 of 10
- Trading Experience:
- 0-2 Years
- What I look at when I trade FX:
- Elliot Wave, Economic News Releases, Fundamental Analysis (News)
- What Type of Trader am I?:
- Short Term Trader, Range Trader, Swing Trader, Breakout Trader
- What do I risk on a trade:
- Up to 2.5% of my account. No more than 5% on all open trades.
- New Indicators I want to Learn:
- I've been doing great with Ichimoku. I highly recommend it.
- Type of Trader I am prone to be:
- Long Term Trader, Range Trader, Breakout Trader, Swing Trader
- I won't tell you how to raise your kids. If you ask, I will share with you how I raise my kids. But in the end your kids are your kids, and they will be different than my kids.
Disclaimer: Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to trade foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts. Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices, or other information contained on this website is provided as general market commentary and does not constitute investment advice. Forex Capital Markets LLC. will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.