- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 02-01-2013 11:01 AM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 3 of 3
- Why Do I Trade Forex?:
- The big idea is to make lots of money
- Trading Experience:
- Best Trade of the Day and Why:
- Wins 50 to 100 Pips, Because, well you know why!!
- Other Markets Traded:
- Futures, Commodities, CFD
- Best Trades of the Week:
- The best trade is simply the bigest win.
- Trade Pick of the Week:
- Same as best trade
- Worst Trades and Why:
- That must be the bigest loss of the week
- What I look at when I trade FX:
- Moving Average, Fundamental Analysis (News)
- What are my favorite currency pairs:
- Why do I trade my Favorite currency pairs?:
- What Type of Trader am I?:
- Long Term Trader, Short Term Trader, Range Trader, Breakout Trader
- What do I risk on a trade:
- I have been testing my stratagy and expert adviser on a demo account since Feb. I funded my live account on15 June 2012 and will trade on the MT4 spread betting platform at 0.1 Lots to start.
- What are your Favorite Financial Sites?:
Disclaimer: Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to trade foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts. Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices, or other information contained on this website is provided as general market commentary and does not constitute investment advice. Forex Capital Markets LLC. will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.